In advance of the release of the new creator-owned series Dept. H by Matt and Sharlene Kindt, Dark Horse Comics has released the final cover to the first issue, a trailer and preview pages from the eagerly anticipated series.
So here’s the front cover. And back cover, for that matter.
And the trailer.
The preview pages are down below.
Matt and Sharlene Kindt have created the new comic book series, Dept. H, published in stores from April 20th, an undersea locked-room murder mystery. Each issue of the monthly series from Dark Horse Comics covers a period of 24 hours and follows the exploits of Mia, a special investigator hired to uncover the truth about what happened at a deep-sea research station. What she discovers is a mind-blowing crime scene filled with suspects with terrible secrets, strange deep-sea creatures…. and an impending flood.
The smartest man in the world has been murdered. Six miles deep in the ocean, there are seven suspects with compelling motives. A woman with her own connections to the victim is dispatched to the depths to solve the case. No one is safe.
Inspired by his love of Jacque Cousteau, Jules Verne, Creature From The Black Lagoon and James Bond underwater action scenes, NYT bestselling creator Matt Kindt collaborates for the first time on an ongoing series with his wife, Sharlene on watercolours.
I wonder which retailer will be the first to sell out copies of the first issue? And when they do, will they officially be out of their Dept H?
Here are those preview pages…
- Green Arrow #50 to Tie In With No Justice and Heroes In Crisis - December 18, 2018
- Jorge Jimenez Plotting Justice League Event: The Sixth Dimension With Scott Snyder - December 18, 2018
- Batman: Grim Knight Special from Jock, Scott Snyder and James Tynion in March From DC Comics - December 18, 2018
- DC Comics’ Marie Javins Makes the 29 Women Who Took Over The World In 2018 List - December 18, 2018
- As Expected, Eric Esquivel Dropped by DC Comics From Nightwing - December 18, 2018