Monty Python‘s Terry Jones and entrepreneur Theo Kocken take on the assumptions about modern capitalism in Boom Bust Boom. It’s a unique look at why economic crashes happen featuring Jones, and special guests. The film posits that the cycle of booms and busts is not just endemic to the system, but part of a very old evolutionary adaptation.
The film illustrates some of the more famous economic busts via amusing animation and, in one case, song. As the trailer shows, a fantastic array of puppets attempt to explain some of the hazier elements of the world’s financial system.
Boom Bust Boom debuted in New York recently and in London on today. It also comes to On Demand platforms on March 29th.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016