By Olly MacNamee
With a more spacious layout at this Spring’s con, the flow of fans and families was less of an issue than ever before with people able to spread out and cosplayers more able to congregate and meet up. As usual, it was a busy crowd and the cosplayers of Great Britain were there in full force once again. Here then are a selection of snaps taken on the day by yours truly and my new apprentice, my daughter, who was very keen to get involved. So much so, that she commandeered my top quality camera and left me on the second day with just my phone.
And, if you see yourself, or a mate, by all means share this link till your hearts are content.
All the best!
Olly MacNamee teaches English and Media, for his sins, in a school somewhere in Birmingham. Some days, even he doesn’t know where it is. Follow him on twitter @ollymacnamee or read about his exploits at email@example.com. Or don’t. You can also read his articles fairly frequently at www.bleedingcool.com too.
- Battlefield V Gets the Shortest of Teasers Ahead of Reveal on Wednesday - May 21, 2018
- Grand Theft Auto V Nears 100 Million Copies Sold - May 21, 2018
- Resident Evil 7 is Coming to Nintendo Switch By Way of the Cloud - May 21, 2018
- The Division 2 is Set to Release Before April 2019 - May 18, 2018
- Microsoft Unveils Xbox Adaptive Controller Which Makes Gaming More Accessible - May 17, 2018