By Olly MacNamee
With a more spacious layout at this Spring’s con, the flow of fans and families was less of an issue than ever before with people able to spread out and cosplayers more able to congregate and meet up. As usual, it was a busy crowd and the cosplayers of Great Britain were there in full force once again. Here then are a selection of snaps taken on the day by yours truly and my new apprentice, my daughter, who was very keen to get involved. So much so, that she commandeered my top quality camera and left me on the second day with just my phone.
And, if you see yourself, or a mate, by all means share this link till your hearts are content.
All the best!
Olly MacNamee teaches English and Media, for his sins, in a school somewhere in Birmingham. Some days, even he doesn’t know where it is. Follow him on twitter @ollymacnamee or read about his exploits at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or don’t. You can also read his articles fairly frequently at www.bleedingcool.com too.
- Developer Says The Division 2 Can’t Be Openly Political - October 18, 2018
- PUBG Looks to be Bringing Halloween Content to the Game - October 17, 2018
- New SoulCalibur 6 Video Teaches You The Basics - October 16, 2018
- Breath of the Wild Style Open World Pokemon Game Possibly “Still on the Cards” - October 16, 2018
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018