By Olly MacNamee
With a more spacious layout at this Spring’s con, the flow of fans and families was less of an issue than ever before with people able to spread out and cosplayers more able to congregate and meet up. As usual, it was a busy crowd and the cosplayers of Great Britain were there in full force once again. Here then are a selection of snaps taken on the day by yours truly and my new apprentice, my daughter, who was very keen to get involved. So much so, that she commandeered my top quality camera and left me on the second day with just my phone.
And, if you see yourself, or a mate, by all means share this link till your hearts are content.
All the best!
Olly MacNamee teaches English and Media, for his sins, in a school somewhere in Birmingham. Some days, even he doesn’t know where it is. Follow him on twitter @ollymacnamee or read about his exploits at email@example.com. Or don’t. You can also read his articles fairly frequently at www.bleedingcool.com too.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018