By Olly MacNamee
With a more spacious layout at this Spring’s con, the flow of fans and families was less of an issue than ever before with people able to spread out and cosplayers more able to congregate and meet up. As usual, it was a busy crowd and the cosplayers of Great Britain were there in full force once again. Here then are a selection of snaps taken on the day by yours truly and my new apprentice, my daughter, who was very keen to get involved. So much so, that she commandeered my top quality camera and left me on the second day with just my phone.
And, if you see yourself, or a mate, by all means share this link till your hearts are content.
All the best!
Olly MacNamee teaches English and Media, for his sins, in a school somewhere in Birmingham. Some days, even he doesn’t know where it is. Follow him on twitter @ollymacnamee or read about his exploits at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or don’t. You can also read his articles fairly frequently at www.bleedingcool.com too.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018