People are rabid about finding out new details surrounding what is going on in the Star Wars universe right now. Books and comics are being decimated for clues. all in the hope of letting us know where the films are going with each release.
And LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be no different, because as this new trailer shows, it will be adding several stories into the game that weren’t part of the film. Such as where did Han get those big rolly monsters, as well as more Poe Dameron time. Also, it seems that there will be some choice added to the building, as you will get to choose what you want to build when you find lots of individual pieces.
Give a look to what you can expect from the game here:
- EA is Talking About Cross-Play for FIFA, Says Creative Director - June 18, 2018
- Nintendo Is Open to Doing a Live E3 Presentation Again - June 18, 2018
- Beyond Good and Evil 2 Beta Looks to be Aiming for the End of 2019 - June 18, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Beat its Three Month Target Within One Day Thanks to Xbox Game Pass - June 18, 2018
- The Elder Scrolls 6 has an Internal Release Date but Bethesda Won’t Tell us Yet - June 18, 2018