People are rabid about finding out new details surrounding what is going on in the Star Wars universe right now. Books and comics are being decimated for clues. all in the hope of letting us know where the films are going with each release.
And LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be no different, because as this new trailer shows, it will be adding several stories into the game that weren’t part of the film. Such as where did Han get those big rolly monsters, as well as more Poe Dameron time. Also, it seems that there will be some choice added to the building, as you will get to choose what you want to build when you find lots of individual pieces.
Give a look to what you can expect from the game here:
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018