In the latest Game of Thrones season six featurette, prosthetics designer Barrie Gower discusses his craft and the work of a whole department dedicated to bringing other-worldly make-up effects to life. From design to final application, it takes roughly four weeks for the team to create appliances for each character requiring prosthetics. And actually applying the make-up to an actor can take hours.
Game of Thrones returns April 24th on HBO.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016