Ian Summers is here at Bleeding Cooling to teach you all about Cosplay tips…
In this week’s episode, show host Ian gives an in-depth look at 3D filament. In this guide, he explains the differences between various filament types like ABS and PLA. Finally, he even provides a buying guide for some of the best brands of filament for printing 3D cosplay armor and props.
Ian Summers is commonly known as a cosplay correspondent for Bleeding Cool. His coverage includes everything from tutorials on how to spike a wig to highlighting the coolest cosplays on the convention floor. Additionally he is the founder of Meraki Expo a group dedicated to organizing unique and original events for the cosplay community.
- Battlefield 1943 is Available on Xbox One by Way of Backwards Compatibility - May 25, 2018
- God of War has Supassed 5 Million Copies Sold - May 25, 2018
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018