Ian Summers is here at Bleeding Cooling to teach you all about Cosplay tips…
In this week’s episode, show host Ian gives an in-depth look at 3D filament. In this guide, he explains the differences between various filament types like ABS and PLA. Finally, he even provides a buying guide for some of the best brands of filament for printing 3D cosplay armor and props.
Ian Summers is commonly known as a cosplay correspondent for Bleeding Cool. His coverage includes everything from tutorials on how to spike a wig to highlighting the coolest cosplays on the convention floor. Additionally he is the founder of Meraki Expo a group dedicated to organizing unique and original events for the cosplay community.
- Blizzard Says Overwatch on the Nintendo Switch is Possible - August 17, 2018
- Dontnod Entertainment’s Vampyr Optioned for TV Series - August 17, 2018
- Hitman 2 Gets New Trailer Showing How to Change the World Around You - August 17, 2018
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018