Ian Summers is here at Bleeding Cooling to teach you all about Cosplay tips…
In this week’s episode, show host Ian gives an in-depth look at 3D filament. In this guide, he explains the differences between various filament types like ABS and PLA. Finally, he even provides a buying guide for some of the best brands of filament for printing 3D cosplay armor and props.
Ian Summers is commonly known as a cosplay correspondent for Bleeding Cool. His coverage includes everything from tutorials on how to spike a wig to highlighting the coolest cosplays on the convention floor. Additionally he is the founder of Meraki Expo a group dedicated to organizing unique and original events for the cosplay community.
- Destiny 2 Glitch Could Confirm Next Expansion Location - October 15, 2018
- Pokemon Go Still Surging as Game Makes $84 Million in September - October 15, 2018
- Blizzard Seem Confident That Diablo III Will Get Cross-Console Play - October 12, 2018
- PlayStation Network Name Changes Are Finally Coming - October 11, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Currently Has The Most Concurrent Players In Franchise History on Steam - October 9, 2018