Ian Summers is here at Bleeding Cooling to teach you all about Cosplay tips…
In this week’s episode, show host Ian gives an in-depth look at 3D filament. In this guide, he explains the differences between various filament types like ABS and PLA. Finally, he even provides a buying guide for some of the best brands of filament for printing 3D cosplay armor and props.
Ian Summers is commonly known as a cosplay correspondent for Bleeding Cool. His coverage includes everything from tutorials on how to spike a wig to highlighting the coolest cosplays on the convention floor. Additionally he is the founder of Meraki Expo a group dedicated to organizing unique and original events for the cosplay community.
- Blizzard Creates Animation of Zenyatta Walking After Fan Request, and It’s the Best - February 23, 2018
- Ryan Coogler Has Been Playing A Lot Of Stardew Valley On Nintendo Switch - February 23, 2018
- Overwatch League Spotlight: Houston Outlaws vs London Spitfire - February 23, 2018
- Crytek’s Hunt: Showdown Gets New Trailer as it Hits Early Access - February 23, 2018
- Metal Gear Survive Charges Money For a New Save Slot - February 23, 2018