One of the best sets in the Marvel’s Daredevil series has to be Melvin Potter’s workshop. Not only is it where Daredevil gets his costume and equipment upgrades, but it’s also where we get to see Melvin creating his Gladiator costume over time and we keep seeing the Stiltman armor in the background. I so want them to make that happen… but I want Turk Barrett to be in the armor like he did once in the comics.
Netflix has released this video showing us Potter’s workshop, except it never turns to show us the armor.
Marvel’s Daredevil season 2 is available now on Netflix.
- Addressing Those Flash Season 5 Rumors - June 18, 2018
- Showtime Gets Desus & Mero for Weekly Late-Night Show - June 18, 2018
- Matt Ryan on John Constantine and His Journey to the Waverider - June 18, 2018
- Marvel 101 Gives a Nice Recap of Luke Cage on Netflix - June 18, 2018
- Supergirl Season 3: Sam Must Go on a Hero’s Journey to Stop Reign - June 18, 2018