One of the best sets in the Marvel’s Daredevil series has to be Melvin Potter’s workshop. Not only is it where Daredevil gets his costume and equipment upgrades, but it’s also where we get to see Melvin creating his Gladiator costume over time and we keep seeing the Stiltman armor in the background. I so want them to make that happen… but I want Turk Barrett to be in the armor like he did once in the comics.
Netflix has released this video showing us Potter’s workshop, except it never turns to show us the armor.
Marvel’s Daredevil season 2 is available now on Netflix.
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 3: Answer to the Black Canary Image from this Weekend - March 19, 2018
- Freeform Releases New Poster for Marvel’s Cloak and Dagger - March 19, 2018
- Syfy’s Nightflyers Changes Showrunners Before Pilot is Filmed - March 19, 2018
- Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 Will Have John Constantine Full-Time - March 19, 2018
- Joseph Michael Linsner and Kristina Deak-Linsner Team for New Vampirella Series - March 19, 2018