One of the best sets in the Marvel’s Daredevil series has to be Melvin Potter’s workshop. Not only is it where Daredevil gets his costume and equipment upgrades, but it’s also where we get to see Melvin creating his Gladiator costume over time and we keep seeing the Stiltman armor in the background. I so want them to make that happen… but I want Turk Barrett to be in the armor like he did once in the comics.
Netflix has released this video showing us Potter’s workshop, except it never turns to show us the armor.
Marvel’s Daredevil season 2 is available now on Netflix.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018