In the upcoming Suicide Squad movie, Harley Quinn is seen wearing a rather distinctive top.
Cue everyone and their psychopath knocking up their own versions of that shirt
Well, smoke ’em while you;ve got ’em. DC Comics has registered the phrase “Daddy’s Lil Monster” for
Clothing, footwear and headgear for men, women and children – namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jogging suits, trousers, pants, shorts, tank tops, rainwear, cloth baby bibs, skirts, blouses, dresses, suspenders, sweaters, jackets, coats, raincoats, snow suits, bowties, ties, scarves, robes, hats, caps, sunvisors, belts, scarves, sleepwear, pajamas, lingerie, underwear, boots, shoes, sneakers, sandals, slippers, socks, booties, slipper socks, swimwear and masquerade and Halloween costumes and masks sold in connection therewith.
Which means that these people… might want to get ahead of the Warner Bros lawyers…
Such as Bad Kitty Tees: $20, Buzz Apparel USA: $20, Madame Othien: $35, VOG Clothing: $24.99, Modified Minds: $50, Much Needed Merch: $26.99, Wrestle Toys: $17.99, TeePublic – GhastlyMRC – $14, TeePublic – ArtBoy – $14, TeePublic – PapyRoo – $14, TeePublic – HappyQiwi – $14, and TeePublic – Andriu – $14.
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017