In the upcoming Suicide Squad movie, Harley Quinn is seen wearing a rather distinctive top.
Cue everyone and their psychopath knocking up their own versions of that shirt
Well, smoke ’em while you;ve got ’em. DC Comics has registered the phrase “Daddy’s Lil Monster” for
Clothing, footwear and headgear for men, women and children – namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jogging suits, trousers, pants, shorts, tank tops, rainwear, cloth baby bibs, skirts, blouses, dresses, suspenders, sweaters, jackets, coats, raincoats, snow suits, bowties, ties, scarves, robes, hats, caps, sunvisors, belts, scarves, sleepwear, pajamas, lingerie, underwear, boots, shoes, sneakers, sandals, slippers, socks, booties, slipper socks, swimwear and masquerade and Halloween costumes and masks sold in connection therewith.
Which means that these people… might want to get ahead of the Warner Bros lawyers…
Such as Bad Kitty Tees: $20, Buzz Apparel USA: $20, Madame Othien: $35, VOG Clothing: $24.99, Modified Minds: $50, Much Needed Merch: $26.99, Wrestle Toys: $17.99, TeePublic – GhastlyMRC – $14, TeePublic – ArtBoy – $14, TeePublic – PapyRoo – $14, TeePublic – HappyQiwi – $14, and TeePublic – Andriu – $14.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Supermans Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017