In the upcoming Suicide Squad movie, Harley Quinn is seen wearing a rather distinctive top.
Cue everyone and their psychopath knocking up their own versions of that shirt
Well, smoke ’em while you;ve got ’em. DC Comics has registered the phrase “Daddy’s Lil Monster” for
Clothing, footwear and headgear for men, women and children – namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jogging suits, trousers, pants, shorts, tank tops, rainwear, cloth baby bibs, skirts, blouses, dresses, suspenders, sweaters, jackets, coats, raincoats, snow suits, bowties, ties, scarves, robes, hats, caps, sunvisors, belts, scarves, sleepwear, pajamas, lingerie, underwear, boots, shoes, sneakers, sandals, slippers, socks, booties, slipper socks, swimwear and masquerade and Halloween costumes and masks sold in connection therewith.
Which means that these people… might want to get ahead of the Warner Bros lawyers…
Such as Bad Kitty Tees: $20, Buzz Apparel USA: $20, Madame Othien: $35, VOG Clothing: $24.99, Modified Minds: $50, Much Needed Merch: $26.99, Wrestle Toys: $17.99, TeePublic – GhastlyMRC – $14, TeePublic – ArtBoy – $14, TeePublic – PapyRoo – $14, TeePublic – HappyQiwi – $14, and TeePublic – Andriu – $14.
- A Viking Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017