In the upcoming Suicide Squad movie, Harley Quinn is seen wearing a rather distinctive top.
Cue everyone and their psychopath knocking up their own versions of that shirt
Well, smoke ’em while you;ve got ’em. DC Comics has registered the phrase “Daddy’s Lil Monster” for
Clothing, footwear and headgear for men, women and children – namely, shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, jogging suits, trousers, pants, shorts, tank tops, rainwear, cloth baby bibs, skirts, blouses, dresses, suspenders, sweaters, jackets, coats, raincoats, snow suits, bowties, ties, scarves, robes, hats, caps, sunvisors, belts, scarves, sleepwear, pajamas, lingerie, underwear, boots, shoes, sneakers, sandals, slippers, socks, booties, slipper socks, swimwear and masquerade and Halloween costumes and masks sold in connection therewith.
Which means that these people… might want to get ahead of the Warner Bros lawyers…
Such as Bad Kitty Tees: $20, Buzz Apparel USA: $20, Madame Othien: $35, VOG Clothing: $24.99, Modified Minds: $50, Much Needed Merch: $26.99, Wrestle Toys: $17.99, TeePublic – GhastlyMRC – $14, TeePublic – ArtBoy – $14, TeePublic – PapyRoo – $14, TeePublic – HappyQiwi – $14, and TeePublic – Andriu – $14.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018