Were you expecting this?
DC Comics has registered a trademark in the name of Pennyworth for what seems to be a new TV series.
Is it a DTV animation?
Could it star the daughter of Alfred Pennyworth, Julia Pennyworth,who has been more prominent in the Batman comic books of late?
Could it be something to back up upcoming Batman V Superman movie, where he is played by Jeremy Irons?
Either way, something Pennyworth is coming down the pipe…
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018