Tread Perilously returns to Doctor Who! But to begin another set of episodes with the famous Time Lord, Erik presents Justin with the 50th anniversary special, “The Day of the Doctor.” Intended as an example of treading safely, the episode may not have been a complete success.
The Doctor must face his past (literally) when his incarnation from the Time War debates the ultimate choice to end the war and destroy his home planet. Also, David Tennant‘s Doctor joins in as he remembers that terrible day.
Justin and Erik discuss its suitability for new viewers, the presence of John Hurt as the War Doctor and the Tenth Doctor’s ego. They also consider the problem of the Time Lords as a story concept, the nature of time travel and the strange predicament of regeneration. Christopher Eccleston and Paul McGann are missed.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016