Factory Entertainment is offering a new statue sculpted by Patricio Lopez called Captain America Rides. Thew motion statue is inspired by the opening scene from Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Augmented by a unique super-soldier serum during WWII, war hero Steve Rogers was preserved in arctic ice for decades. After his revival and reintroduction to modern society, the legendary Captain America found a second calling in life, combatting evil alongside his fellow Avengers.
Inspired by the opening scenes in The Age of Ultron, where the Avengers assault the Sokovian HYDRA base, this premium motion statue is an original composition conceived by the Factory Entertainment creative team and sculpted by Patricio Lopez. Cap has been seen riding several motorcycles over the decades and he is captured here charging into battle on a menacing looking black ‘streetfighter-style’ ride. It features a hidden central mounting simulating the bike rearing up onto its back tire, making a heroic leap into action.
Crafted in heavyweight polystone and hand painted it stands 15” high and features an integral shield design display stand. ‘Captain America Rides’ is a numbered, limited edition and is supplied in full color presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
You can pre-order the statue here.
- Constantine: City of Demons Recap and Review - March 24, 2018
- Constantine Animated Series Now Available on CW Seed - March 24, 2018
- iZombie Season 4: Did the Writers Name Liv’s New Love Interest Based on This Ship Name? - March 23, 2018
- Luke Cage’s Mike Colter to Appear on The Good Fight Season 2 - March 23, 2018
- Gifted Season 2: Amy Acker Wants to Get Out of the Mom Realm - March 23, 2018