I noted that the Neil Gaiman/Mark Buckingham remastered reprints and new chapters of their Miracleman run from Marvel Comics were missing from recent Marvel Previews. But I put that down to the usual delays that have accompanied this series over the last thirty-five years.
I didn’t know the half of it.
Marvel Comics have told retailers that the first three solicited issues of Miracleman By Gaiman And Buckingham: The Silver Age have been cancelled by Marvel. Retailers have been told they will be resolicited at a later date.
The solicitation for issue 3, just seems to mock, now…
• The wait is over!
• Neil Gaiman and Mark Buckingham present the story you’ve waited decades for – the first ALL-NEW chapter in “The Silver Age!”
• High atop the Himalayas, Dicky Dauntless searches to find his place in the Age of Miracles. He’ll make new friends and encounter a frightening, familiar face – Johnny Bates!
• It’s Young Miracleman and Kid Miracleman face-to-face!
Here are a look at the covers to those even-more-delayed-than-expected issues. June is the earliest they can return and it could be later than that.
- Dauntless Brings A New Weapon To The Party: The War Pike
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018