I noted that the Neil Gaiman/Mark Buckingham remastered reprints and new chapters of their Miracleman run from Marvel Comics were missing from recent Marvel Previews. But I put that down to the usual delays that have accompanied this series over the last thirty-five years.
I didn’t know the half of it.
Marvel Comics have told retailers that the first three solicited issues of Miracleman By Gaiman And Buckingham: The Silver Age have been cancelled by Marvel. Retailers have been told they will be resolicited at a later date.
The solicitation for issue 3, just seems to mock, now…
• The wait is over!
• Neil Gaiman and Mark Buckingham present the story you’ve waited decades for – the first ALL-NEW chapter in “The Silver Age!”
• High atop the Himalayas, Dicky Dauntless searches to find his place in the Age of Miracles. He’ll make new friends and encounter a frightening, familiar face – Johnny Bates!
• It’s Young Miracleman and Kid Miracleman face-to-face!
Here are a look at the covers to those even-more-delayed-than-expected issues. June is the earliest they can return and it could be later than that.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018