I noted that the Neil Gaiman/Mark Buckingham remastered reprints and new chapters of their Miracleman run from Marvel Comics were missing from recent Marvel Previews. But I put that down to the usual delays that have accompanied this series over the last thirty-five years.
I didn’t know the half of it.
Marvel Comics have told retailers that the first three solicited issues of Miracleman By Gaiman And Buckingham: The Silver Age have been cancelled by Marvel. Retailers have been told they will be resolicited at a later date.
The solicitation for issue 3, just seems to mock, now…
• The wait is over!
• Neil Gaiman and Mark Buckingham present the story you’ve waited decades for – the first ALL-NEW chapter in “The Silver Age!”
• High atop the Himalayas, Dicky Dauntless searches to find his place in the Age of Miracles. He’ll make new friends and encounter a frightening, familiar face – Johnny Bates!
• It’s Young Miracleman and Kid Miracleman face-to-face!
Here are a look at the covers to those even-more-delayed-than-expected issues. June is the earliest they can return and it could be later than that.
- The Cartoon Museum Exhibits 40 Years Of 2000AD From Next Week - January 20, 2017
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017