Deadline reports that former Storm Halle Berry is in talks to join Kingsman 2, the sequel to Matthew Vaughn‘s Kingsman: The Secret Service. According to the report, she will play the head of the CIA. Negotiations may also include a two-picture deal.
The film, based on the comic book created by Mark Millar and Dave Gibbons, reunites star Taron Egerton and Vaughn for a second go at stylish spy action. Julianne Moore is said to also be in talks to join the film as its lead villain.
Production is expected to being in the summer.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016