Cyberpunk 2077 has been very elusive since it was announced back in 2013, which I suppose makes sense. Coming from CD Projekt RED, they only just capped off the rather mammoth task of releasing The Witcher 3 last year.
It seems that the developer isn’t one to rest on it laurels though, as they intend to make Cyberpunk 2077 even bigger. During a financial conference (via DualShockers) President Adam Kiciński and Studio Head Adam Badowski said that because of the success of The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 has to be “even better, even bigger, even more revolutionary”. It was also said that the game is massive, making it far larger than The Witcher 3.
So, you know…it’s pretty big.
It was also said that the studios is planning two games, one of which is Cyberpunk 2077, between 2017 and 2021, so there is a time frame to look at.
I really am fascinated by the prospect of this game. I don’t necessarily need just simply ‘more’ though, as the size of The Witcher 3 is vast enough. I hope this is just referring to more depth and detail.
- Star Wars Battlefront 2’s Microtransactions to Return, but They Won’t Affect Gameplay - March 16, 2018
- Heroes of the Storm’s Next Character is StarCraft’s Fenix - March 16, 2018
- PUBG’s Mobile Port Spreads to the West as Beta Rolls Out to Canada - March 16, 2018
- The Crew 2 Finally Gets a Release Date, and It’s Coming This Summer - March 16, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Gets a Launch Trailer Showing Off Pirate-y Fun - March 16, 2018