Cyberpunk 2077 has been very elusive since it was announced back in 2013, which I suppose makes sense. Coming from CD Projekt RED, they only just capped off the rather mammoth task of releasing The Witcher 3 last year.
It seems that the developer isn’t one to rest on it laurels though, as they intend to make Cyberpunk 2077 even bigger. During a financial conference (via DualShockers) President Adam Kiciński and Studio Head Adam Badowski said that because of the success of The Witcher 3, Cyberpunk 2077 has to be “even better, even bigger, even more revolutionary”. It was also said that the game is massive, making it far larger than The Witcher 3.
So, you know…it’s pretty big.
It was also said that the studios is planning two games, one of which is Cyberpunk 2077, between 2017 and 2021, so there is a time frame to look at.
I really am fascinated by the prospect of this game. I don’t necessarily need just simply ‘more’ though, as the size of The Witcher 3 is vast enough. I hope this is just referring to more depth and detail.
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is Coming to Nintendo Switch in Japan via Streaming - September 14, 2018
- Marvel’s Spider-Man Review: How the Spider Found His Spirit - September 14, 2018
- Yugi From Yu-Gi-Oh is Joining Jump Force - September 14, 2018
- It Doesn’t Look Like Halo 5 is Coming to PC - September 13, 2018