One of my favorite things about XCOM 2 is the customization you can bring to your soldiers. I can spend hours organizing my team’s look just as I want them, making sure I have the coolest multi-national alien fighting team there is.
Well, those customization options are improving next week with DLC full of new items to dress your gang in. Coming March 17th, Anarchy’s Children will bring over 100 new customization options. They all look pretty Mad Max-like, so you can kit out your team to look a little wild if you are so inclined.
If you own the Reinforcement Pack, you’ll get it as part of that, otherwise it is going to be £3.99.
This is a little too ‘ou there’ for my tastes honestly, but I like that there is a focus on cosmetics at the moment. I’d be interested in seeing more in other styles.
Take a look:
- Hitman’s Sapienza Level is Yours to Keep for Free if You Pick it Up Before April 3rd - March 21, 2018
- Sea of Thieves Getting New Gameplay, Mechanics and Cosmetics to Quell Content Concerns - March 21, 2018
- Report Claims Fortnite Mobile Made Over $1 Million in it’s First Three Days - March 21, 2018
- Hyper Light Drifter is Set to Launch on the Nintendo Switch Later This Summer - March 21, 2018
- Mark of the Ninja Remastered Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Year - March 20, 2018