It seems a peculiarly American choice for a Hallowe’en costume to take the outfit of a trade, cut about 9/10 of it away and call it “sexy”. Sexy nurse, sexy firefighter, sexy cowboy, sexy plumber, etc.
But no one had done “sexy Dogwelder”.
That was until Kelly Kanayama took to the London Super Comic Con a few weeks back, dressed as the character from Hitman and Section Eight.
John even helped out with the Photoshop effects…
Sexy Dogwelder, folks!
- The Full DC Comics Catalog for February 2019 – Going Young - November 19, 2018
- Will Heroes In Crisis #6 Feature Oculus Rift or Playstation VR? - November 19, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Dan DiDio and Kenneth Rocafort’s Sideways - November 19, 2018
- Lion Forge to Translate and Expand Palle Schmidt’s Crime Thriller, Stiletto - November 19, 2018
- The Man Who Reinvented Flintstones and Snagglepuss Does the Same For Red Sonja - November 19, 2018