It seems a peculiarly American choice for a Hallowe’en costume to take the outfit of a trade, cut about 9/10 of it away and call it “sexy”. Sexy nurse, sexy firefighter, sexy cowboy, sexy plumber, etc.
But no one had done “sexy Dogwelder”.
That was until Kelly Kanayama took to the London Super Comic Con a few weeks back, dressed as the character from Hitman and Section Eight.
John even helped out with the Photoshop effects…
Sexy Dogwelder, folks!
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossover Comics, Including Super-Sons/Dynomutt - February 22, 2018
- Marvel’s Fresh Start and Rick Remender and Bengal’s Death Or Glory on Front of Next Week’s Diamond Previews - February 22, 2018