It seems a peculiarly American choice for a Hallowe’en costume to take the outfit of a trade, cut about 9/10 of it away and call it “sexy”. Sexy nurse, sexy firefighter, sexy cowboy, sexy plumber, etc.
But no one had done “sexy Dogwelder”.
That was until Kelly Kanayama took to the London Super Comic Con a few weeks back, dressed as the character from Hitman and Section Eight.
John even helped out with the Photoshop effects…
Sexy Dogwelder, folks!
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018
- Tom Ellis Sang to #SaveLucifer at MCM London Comic Con (VIDEO) - May 26, 2018
- 63 Cosplay Pics from MCM London Comic Con 2018 - May 26, 2018
- Comic Store in Your Future: The Return of Diamond’s Secret Shopper - May 26, 2018
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018