It seems a peculiarly American choice for a Hallowe’en costume to take the outfit of a trade, cut about 9/10 of it away and call it “sexy”. Sexy nurse, sexy firefighter, sexy cowboy, sexy plumber, etc.
But no one had done “sexy Dogwelder”.
That was until Kelly Kanayama took to the London Super Comic Con a few weeks back, dressed as the character from Hitman and Section Eight.
John even helped out with the Photoshop effects…
Sexy Dogwelder, folks!
- Firefly #1 from Boom! Studios Gets a Big Box Variant - August 20, 2018
- Declan Shalvey Takes Over Return of Wolverine from Steve McNiven, Designs a New Costume - August 20, 2018
- Can You Ghostwrite a Light-Hearted Book About Plane Hijacking and Being a Refugee? - August 20, 2018
- Blackbird by Sam Humphries and Jen Bartel Ties Returnability to The Wicked + The Divine - August 20, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics November 2018 Solicitations - August 20, 2018