There have been Batman pizza parties…
You can order a Gotham’s Finest pizza from Dominos.
For when it’s “dinner, dinner, dinner, diner, Batman, of course.” People have ordered pizza as “Bruce Wayne” and received a nice surprise.
There is plenty of fan art (such as that by Jason Katzenstein) depicting such an event….
But today we have Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #4 and the world can wait no longer. The offering is made…
Of course Alfred has just had his own encounter with the pizza kind that might have biased him.
So it’s possible pizza is just being used as a scapegoat. Scapebat. Scapeturtle. Though Lousville is a long way to go for a pizza…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. With a big Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #50 signing with James Roberts an an exclusive Orbital cover, this Saturday.
- Blackstar Warrior Gets an Explosive Trailer From Brown Sugar - June 23, 2018
- Nick Derington Drawing Brian Bendis’ Batman for Walmart Exclusive DC Comics - June 23, 2018
- 10 Things We Can Tell You About Ta-Nehisi Coates’ Captain America #1 With Leinil Yu - June 23, 2018
- UPS Strike Off, Comic Stores Spared Disruption - June 23, 2018
- Heavy Metal’s Taarna Gets a Funko POP, Exclusive at SDCC 2018 - June 23, 2018