There have been Batman pizza parties…
You can order a Gotham’s Finest pizza from Dominos.
For when it’s “dinner, dinner, dinner, diner, Batman, of course.” People have ordered pizza as “Bruce Wayne” and received a nice surprise.
There is plenty of fan art (such as that by Jason Katzenstein) depicting such an event….
But today we have Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #4 and the world can wait no longer. The offering is made…
Of course Alfred has just had his own encounter with the pizza kind that might have biased him.
So it’s possible pizza is just being used as a scapegoat. Scapebat. Scapeturtle. Though Lousville is a long way to go for a pizza…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. With a big Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #50 signing with James Roberts an an exclusive Orbital cover, this Saturday.
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018
- Three Competitive Creative Teams for Wonder Woman? - October 15, 2018
- David F Walker… Not Writing Flash for DC Comics - October 15, 2018