There have been Batman pizza parties…
You can order a Gotham’s Finest pizza from Dominos.
For when it’s “dinner, dinner, dinner, diner, Batman, of course.” People have ordered pizza as “Bruce Wayne” and received a nice surprise.
There is plenty of fan art (such as that by Jason Katzenstein) depicting such an event….
But today we have Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #4 and the world can wait no longer. The offering is made…
Of course Alfred has just had his own encounter with the pizza kind that might have biased him.
So it’s possible pizza is just being used as a scapegoat. Scapebat. Scapeturtle. Though Lousville is a long way to go for a pizza…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. With a big Transformers: More Than Meets The Eye #50 signing with James Roberts an an exclusive Orbital cover, this Saturday.
- Jim Lee Has Told His Origin Story So Much That He Let Fans at #WonderCon 2018 Tell It Instead - March 24, 2018
- At This Very Moment, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fans Are Crying at #WonderCon, and It’s All Boom’s Fault - March 24, 2018
- Domino is Like Birds of Prey, but Sexier and Dirtier – Gail Simone Spotlight Panel at Wondercon #2018 - March 24, 2018
- Expect Voyager’s Story to Continue in Quicksilver: No Surrender – Mark Waid Spotlight at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018
- Spider-Gwen vs. Venom in New Marvel Funko Animated Short at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018