You know when you’re scrolling through social media and something just continues to pop up from all of the people you follow/ are friends with? Well, I’ve been seeing news about the Fresh Romance Kickstarter, and it looks like today is the last week to participate.
For those of you who don’t know…Fresh Romance is a critically-acclaimed romance anthology from Rosy Press. Kickstarter is releasing a special print edition.
Here’s what they have to say:
Last March, FRESH ROMANCE launched as a digital romance comics anthology magazine and raised 180% of its goal here on Kickstarter. Now, we’re working on an exciting paperback edition of FRESH ROMANCE that will be a brand new format and style for new readers and existing fans of the critically acclaimed series to enjoy. To make this happen, Rosy Press has teamed up with awesome comics publisher Oni Press!… It features love stories as told by exciting and talented creators and ranges from sweet to smutty.
People really want this book to happen…
— Oni Press @ ALA #457 (@OniPress) March 8, 2016
— Tim Hanley (@timhanley01) March 9, 2016
Razzle Dazzle, Friends. It's our nightly reminder about the Fresh Romance Print Kickstarter!https://t.co/ySFNYA8wvk
— Janelle Asselin (@gimpnelly) March 6, 2016
…okay, okay! I’m in too!
— Christine Marie (@AWritersWay) March 9, 2016
For more information visit their website.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016