Te cover is printed in the same stock as their colouring book variants, so that readers can draw their own pictures – or get professional artists to do the job.
I do hope no one does anything inappropriate.
In this debut issue of the new, 6-issue miniseries, the Gang of Harley’s has been on the job for just a few months, and they’re ready to stand up and show what they can do without Harley…and they just might have to, because Harley’s been kidnapped! The Gang’s homes, their loved ones-they’re all in danger from a strange new villain with a very personal grudge against Harley!
- Letitia Wright Would Rather Be the New Black Panther Than the New Iron Man - May 26, 2018
- David Harewood Promises Big Changes to Supergirl at the End of Season 3 - May 26, 2018
- 15 Things to Pick Up at MCM London Comic Con 2018 Today - May 26, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List – Justice, No Justice - May 25, 2018
- Champions, Black Panther, and Mystery of Madripoor Go to Second Prints for Marvel Comics - May 25, 2018