Te cover is printed in the same stock as their colouring book variants, so that readers can draw their own pictures – or get professional artists to do the job.
I do hope no one does anything inappropriate.
In this debut issue of the new, 6-issue miniseries, the Gang of Harley’s has been on the job for just a few months, and they’re ready to stand up and show what they can do without Harley…and they just might have to, because Harley’s been kidnapped! The Gang’s homes, their loved ones-they’re all in danger from a strange new villain with a very personal grudge against Harley!
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 25th February 2018 – Superman Readers Disturbed About Bendis - February 25, 2018
- The Art of Making Money and the Dark Side of Graphic Design - February 25, 2018