Te cover is printed in the same stock as their colouring book variants, so that readers can draw their own pictures – or get professional artists to do the job.
I do hope no one does anything inappropriate.
In this debut issue of the new, 6-issue miniseries, the Gang of Harley’s has been on the job for just a few months, and they’re ready to stand up and show what they can do without Harley…and they just might have to, because Harley’s been kidnapped! The Gang’s homes, their loved ones-they’re all in danger from a strange new villain with a very personal grudge against Harley!
- Marvel Comics Put The Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler On The Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018