Te cover is printed in the same stock as their colouring book variants, so that readers can draw their own pictures – or get professional artists to do the job.
I do hope no one does anything inappropriate.
In this debut issue of the new, 6-issue miniseries, the Gang of Harley’s has been on the job for just a few months, and they’re ready to stand up and show what they can do without Harley…and they just might have to, because Harley’s been kidnapped! The Gang’s homes, their loved ones-they’re all in danger from a strange new villain with a very personal grudge against Harley!
- Top Dog Comics Launches in Augusta, Georgia - October 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? - October 21, 2018
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018