Total War: Warhammer has been announced for a while now, and there has been a slow drip feed of information coming out about it ever since. Last we heard the game was meant to be with us in April too, leaving fans salivating at the idea of mass scale fantasy battles.
Well, hold your horses there. It’s now been announced that the game is being pushed back a month from April to May. No specific date is attached to mind, so we would be nearly three months away still.
Honestly, a month isn’t going to kill us though, so I’m happy to wait to have the game running in tip top condition.
- Brigitte Is a Breath of Fresh Air for the Overwatch League – Even When She’s Not Played - May 24, 2018
- Mads Mikkelsen Says Death Stranding Needs Collaboration from People All Around the World - May 24, 2018
- Banner Saga 2 is Coming to the Nintendo Switch in June - May 24, 2018
- Battlefield V Will Not Feature Any Lootboxes - May 24, 2018
- As a Fan, I Have No Desire to Play Destiny 2 Right Now – and That’s Fine - May 23, 2018