Total War: Warhammer has been announced for a while now, and there has been a slow drip feed of information coming out about it ever since. Last we heard the game was meant to be with us in April too, leaving fans salivating at the idea of mass scale fantasy battles.
Well, hold your horses there. It’s now been announced that the game is being pushed back a month from April to May. No specific date is attached to mind, so we would be nearly three months away still.
Honestly, a month isn’t going to kill us though, so I’m happy to wait to have the game running in tip top condition.
- EA Exec Patrick Söderlund is Leaving the Publishing Company - August 15, 2018
- Night Trap is Coming to Nintendo Switch Later This Month - August 15, 2018
- Arkane Studios Says Dishonored is Taking a Break - August 15, 2018
- TimeSplitters Looks to Finally Be Making a Return After IP Changes Hands - August 15, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5 Will Get its First Gameplay Demo at Gamescom - August 14, 2018