Seen in the wild, the Plants Vs Zombies mini-comics bags from Dark Horse, including Paul Tobin‘s comics for the publisher based on the popular game, as well as posters, stickers, tattoos and trading cards with codes for more comics or the digital variety. And sold in mass market venues.
And this is how they’ll look when you open them up.
It’s a market developed by IDW, whose line of mini-comics for Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Skylanders, have also branched out working for Marvel, getting Avengers titles onto stands.
But just as IDW developed the Artist’s Edition format, now copied by pretty much every publisher, so this is the first step from a non-IDW publisher to create their own mini-comics line for a greater mainstream audience.
- Fantastic Four #9 and More Stolen from House Of Secrets in Burbank - May 20, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 20th May 2018 – ‘Readers Realized There Was No Wedding in the Wedding Special’ - May 20, 2018
- Bob Layton Just Discovered He Created a Character in Deadpool 2 - May 20, 2018
- The Rev Michael Curry Vs Princess Bride’s Peter Cook’s Royal Wedding Address (VIDEO) - May 20, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 20th May 2018 – Flamewars and Lawsuits - May 20, 2018