While talking with Glamour (via The Hollywood Reporter), Gal Gadot discussed Wonder Woman’s role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, calling her “independent” from the other members of the trilogy.
“She is not relying on a man, and she’s not there because of a love story. She’s not there to serve someone else,” Gadot explained. Pointing out that the character has many strengths and powers, she considered Wonder Woman’s heart as her key feature. “That’s her strength. I think women are amazing for being able to show what they feel,” she said. “I admire women who do. I think it’s a mistake when women cover their emotions to look tough. I say let’s own who we are and use it as a strength.”
Meanwhile, the boys — Henry Cavill, Ben Affleck and Jesse Eisenberg — tease one another in the latest Omaze video supporting the Ultimate Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Experience.
Enter to win by heading over to omaze.com/BatmanvSuperman. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice opens on March 25th.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016