Well, now Wizard World are making it official, working with noel.events to bring themed weddings to their shows as Wizard World Weddings .
So if you want a wedding album to show your kids of your unforgettable day, ahead of them saying “Mum, Dad (or Mum, Mum, or Dad, Dad, or even non gender-specific parental nomenclatures, there are plenty of options) that is so tragic.” And they’ll have a point.
But who cares, this is your special day and if you want to spend it at a comic book convention ripping your tuxedo open to reveal your superhero identity…
“What are you, retarded or something, I’m the Goddamn Batman, of course I do.”
- The Daily LITG, 22nd October 2018 – Happy Birthday Steven Grant - October 22, 2018
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018