Well, now Wizard World are making it official, working with noel.events to bring themed weddings to their shows as Wizard World Weddings .
So if you want a wedding album to show your kids of your unforgettable day, ahead of them saying “Mum, Dad (or Mum, Mum, or Dad, Dad, or even non gender-specific parental nomenclatures, there are plenty of options) that is so tragic.” And they’ll have a point.
But who cares, this is your special day and if you want to spend it at a comic book convention ripping your tuxedo open to reveal your superhero identity…
“What are you, retarded or something, I’m the Goddamn Batman, of course I do.”
- A Very Fast Run Through the Sonic #1 WonderCon 2018 Variant - March 23, 2018
- More Action Comics #1000 Covers from Jim Lee, Olivier Coipel, Dave Dorman, and Felipe Massafera - March 23, 2018
- Marvel Uses Father’s Day to Promote Marvel Rising and Marvel Super Hero Adventures - March 23, 2018
- Sneak Peek at The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen: The Tempest from WonderCon 2018 - March 23, 2018
- Only the First Printing of DC Nation #0 Will Be 25 Cents - March 23, 2018