The Tracking Board reports their Point Grey Pictures will produce Where’s Waldo? alongside MGM. The project has gone through a number of script drafts, but an early version cast Martin Handford‘s janitor/original photo-bomber as a time traveler trying to make his way home. It is unclear if the plot will remain as the duo have been brought on to give the project a “millennial sensibility.”
At present, Rogen and Goldberg are only set to produce the picture, but it is possible they may take on more responsibilities to bring the project to the screen following a number of studio transitions. The film was previously set up at Paramount and then Universal before finding a home at MGM.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016