After fifty issues it’s time for an Adventure Time anniversary issue! What’s special about it? Well, for starters #50 welcomes new series artist Ian McGinty (Welcome to Showside, Bravest Warriors).
What makes Adventure Time so great? The wacky adventures of course. There’s just something about the dynamic between Finn and Jake that keeps me coming back for more. This oversized issue is packed with a great story as Finn takes a tour of his past lives when he astral projects through an old photo album.
You’re going to want to grab a print copy of this one. You can grab a special incentive cover by Jeffrey Brown who you might know from Darth Vader and Son. Take a bit of a sneak peak below…Adventure Time #50 releases this Wednesday.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016