Yesterday, Erik Amaya of Bleeding Cool posted a summary of a story originated by The Hashtag Show and MCU Exchange, stating that the character of Shang-Chi would appear in the upcoming Netflix Iron Fist series. And that the production was looking at male actors of Asian descent to play the part. They also noted it was possible that Shang-Chi could appear in his own spinoff.
Well, I’ve just had it from my own sources, which are rather reliable on this one point, that something must have been muddled somewhere along the line, because Shang Chi will most definitely not appear in the Netflix Iron Fist series.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018