Yesterday, Erik Amaya of Bleeding Cool posted a summary of a story originated by The Hashtag Show and MCU Exchange, stating that the character of Shang-Chi would appear in the upcoming Netflix Iron Fist series. And that the production was looking at male actors of Asian descent to play the part. They also noted it was possible that Shang-Chi could appear in his own spinoff.
Well, I’ve just had it from my own sources, which are rather reliable on this one point, that something must have been muddled somewhere along the line, because Shang Chi will most definitely not appear in the Netflix Iron Fist series.
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017