Yesterday, Erik Amaya of Bleeding Cool posted a summary of a story originated by The Hashtag Show and MCU Exchange, stating that the character of Shang-Chi would appear in the upcoming Netflix Iron Fist series. And that the production was looking at male actors of Asian descent to play the part. They also noted it was possible that Shang-Chi could appear in his own spinoff.
Well, I’ve just had it from my own sources, which are rather reliable on this one point, that something must have been muddled somewhere along the line, because Shang Chi will most definitely not appear in the Netflix Iron Fist series.
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017