Yesterday, Erik Amaya of Bleeding Cool posted a summary of a story originated by The Hashtag Show and MCU Exchange, stating that the character of Shang-Chi would appear in the upcoming Netflix Iron Fist series. And that the production was looking at male actors of Asian descent to play the part. They also noted it was possible that Shang-Chi could appear in his own spinoff.
Well, I’ve just had it from my own sources, which are rather reliable on this one point, that something must have been muddled somewhere along the line, because Shang Chi will most definitely not appear in the Netflix Iron Fist series.
- Supergirl Season 4 to Debut TV’s First Transgender Superhero, Dreamer - July 21, 2018
- Preview: Shuri #1 from Marvel’s Next Big Thing Panel at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- The New Fantastic Four Big Bad Is… The Griever - July 21, 2018
- ComicsPRO Retailers React to Batman #50 Returnability - July 21, 2018
- Seth MacFarlane and Brannon Braga Making Books of Blood, a Clive Barker Horror Anthology TV Series for Hulu - July 21, 2018