The word is out. Fuller House is a success and with that comes an announcement about a second season on Netflix!
Your list will get even fuller.
— Fuller House (@fullerhouse) March 2, 2016
I’m just about ready to write my lengthy review of the entire first season, but as I prepare to put that together, I’ll let some opinions on social media shine…
— Kelsee (@Kels_The_Dragon) February 29, 2016
— Danielle Lockemy (@DanielleLockemy) February 29, 2016
#FullerHouse was a adorable. I have no self-control and watched the whole season this weekend.
— Shell Things (@shellthings) February 29, 2016
I'm ready for season 2 of Fuller House any time now
— mariah (@mariahkay7) March 1, 2016
I watched @fullerhouse in 1 day and regret nothing.
— K A R I N A ✨☾ (@karinaish_) March 1, 2016
So excited for season 2 of Fuller House😍
— Victoria (@ToreeRamirez) March 2, 2016
and here’s what Uncle Jesse & Danny Tanner had to say…
— John Stamos (@JohnStamos) March 2, 2016
— bob saget (@bobsaget) March 2, 2016
If you haven’t started your binge watch off Fuller House yet, give in. My full review is coming soon.
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016