While promoting Batman V. Superman on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Ben Affleck snuck Matt Damon onto the show in his coat claiming that he had gained a few pounds since his superhero role. The result was a very angry Kimmel.
For those of you who are unaware, Damon is not allowed as a guest on the show as part of a long-running fake feud with Kimmel.
Besides that excitement, we also got a great story from the new Batman, in which he talked about dressing up as a particular superhero for his sons birthday. I’m still on the fence about how things will work out with Affleck as Batman. He certainly resembles Bruce Wayne, but that’s only one aspect of playing the iconic character. At least he’s a good dad, right?
- The Retro 90s Style We Loved In Pokemon TCG Is Back! - November 12, 2016
- #OddlyCrypticTweets Purpose Revealed! A Chat With Otis Frampton About The Future Of Oddly Normal - November 12, 2016
- A Deep Conversation About Storytelling: BOOM! Studios Discovering New Worlds At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016
- “SCOTT SNYDER LIKES MY BOOK!” The Image Comics Storytelling Panel NYCC 16’ - October 8, 2016
- “You Learn A Lot From Reading” Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism In Comics At NYCC 16′ - October 8, 2016