I remember at one point someone at DC Comics called up someone at Dynamite Entertainment, over their solicitation of a Watchmen toaster, that burned the pattern of Rorschach’s face into each slice of bread, saying “Really?” It was pointed out that this was already a Warners product that Dynamite was simply distributing into the comic store marketplace.
When DC Comics published Before Watchmen, it was everyone else’s turn to say “really?”
And now that time has come again.
Because DC Comic are publishing a Watchmen colouring book. Or, in other words, publishing Watchmen in black-and-white on non-shiny paper.
$15.99, it will be out in mid-November. Just in time for Alan Moore‘s birthday.
No one send it to him as a present, okay?
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017