I remember at one point someone at DC Comics called up someone at Dynamite Entertainment, over their solicitation of a Watchmen toaster, that burned the pattern of Rorschach’s face into each slice of bread, saying “Really?” It was pointed out that this was already a Warners product that Dynamite was simply distributing into the comic store marketplace.
When DC Comics published Before Watchmen, it was everyone else’s turn to say “really?”
And now that time has come again.
Because DC Comic are publishing a Watchmen colouring book. Or, in other words, publishing Watchmen in black-and-white on non-shiny paper.
$15.99, it will be out in mid-November. Just in time for Alan Moore‘s birthday.
No one send it to him as a present, okay?
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017