I remember at one point someone at DC Comics called up someone at Dynamite Entertainment, over their solicitation of a Watchmen toaster, that burned the pattern of Rorschach’s face into each slice of bread, saying “Really?” It was pointed out that this was already a Warners product that Dynamite was simply distributing into the comic store marketplace.
When DC Comics published Before Watchmen, it was everyone else’s turn to say “really?”
And now that time has come again.
Because DC Comic are publishing a Watchmen colouring book. Or, in other words, publishing Watchmen in black-and-white on non-shiny paper.
$15.99, it will be out in mid-November. Just in time for Alan Moore‘s birthday.
No one send it to him as a present, okay?
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018