Announced at ComicsPRO were Dynamite’s latest editorial hires.
I’ve been talking to Rachel Pinnelas at Dynamite Entertainment for a little while now. Working as an editor at Marvel and then DC, she chose not to switch coasts and joined Dynamite last summer.
Anthony Marques left DC Comics as an editor two years ago to draw a comic for Dark Horse, is an instructor at the Kubert School and has rejoined editorial duties at Dynamite.
But Matt Idelson? That was news to me. Group Editor of the Superman books at DC Comics, he also previously worked at Marvel – indeed, he was the editor who got Deadpool an ongoing series, hired Joe Kelly and kept the book published despite the cancellation threats, for years. The existence of the current film is in no small part down to him.
That’s a very serious hire for Dynamite. I do look forward to what he brings to the party.
- Gendercrunching Quarterly, Autumn 2017: Marvel and DC Comics - January 22, 2018
- 22-Page Preview of Blue Baron #1 with Ron Frenz and Sal Buscema – Another 64-Page $3.99 Sitcomic - January 22, 2018
- Petition for Geoff Johns to Make the Joker Gay “Again” - January 22, 2018
- Steve Geppi to Give the Keynote Speech at Diamond’s 2018 Retailer Summit – What Will He Say About 2017? - January 22, 2018
- Cable Artist Jon Malin on Nazis, Marvel, SJWs, X-Men… and Shell Beach - January 22, 2018