Announced at ComicsPRO were Dynamite’s latest editorial hires.
I’ve been talking to Rachel Pinnelas at Dynamite Entertainment for a little while now. Working as an editor at Marvel and then DC, she chose not to switch coasts and joined Dynamite last summer.
Anthony Marques left DC Comics as an editor two years ago to draw a comic for Dark Horse, is an instructor at the Kubert School and has rejoined editorial duties at Dynamite.
But Matt Idelson? That was news to me. Group Editor of the Superman books at DC Comics, he also previously worked at Marvel – indeed, he was the editor who got Deadpool an ongoing series, hired Joe Kelly and kept the book published despite the cancellation threats, for years. The existence of the current film is in no small part down to him.
That’s a very serious hire for Dynamite. I do look forward to what he brings to the party.
- Leaked Minor Details From Doomsday Clock #1 (SPOILERS) - November 18, 2017
- Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara Under Spotlight Over Justice League Reception - November 18, 2017
- Gamifying Comics: The Making Of Cartooner - November 18, 2017
- Does This List Set Out Which Justice League Scenes Were Whedon And Which Were Snyder? [SPOILERS] - November 18, 2017
- 25 Years Ago Today, Superman Died At The Hands Of Doomsday – Three Days Later Will He Rise Again In Doomsday Clock? - November 18, 2017