Announced at ComicsPRO were Dynamite’s latest editorial hires.
I’ve been talking to Rachel Pinnelas at Dynamite Entertainment for a little while now. Working as an editor at Marvel and then DC, she chose not to switch coasts and joined Dynamite last summer.
Anthony Marques left DC Comics as an editor two years ago to draw a comic for Dark Horse, is an instructor at the Kubert School and has rejoined editorial duties at Dynamite.
But Matt Idelson? That was news to me. Group Editor of the Superman books at DC Comics, he also previously worked at Marvel – indeed, he was the editor who got Deadpool an ongoing series, hired Joe Kelly and kept the book published despite the cancellation threats, for years. The existence of the current film is in no small part down to him.
That’s a very serious hire for Dynamite. I do look forward to what he brings to the party.
- Video Message From Stan Lee at Home With His Daughter JC For Father’s Day - June 18, 2018
- Full DC Comics Catalog for September 2018 + Solicitations - June 18, 2018
- WARNING: That Major X-Men Wedding Spoiler, Revealed in Full - June 18, 2018
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise of the Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018