Announced at ComicsPRO were Dynamite’s latest editorial hires.
I’ve been talking to Rachel Pinnelas at Dynamite Entertainment for a little while now. Working as an editor at Marvel and then DC, she chose not to switch coasts and joined Dynamite last summer.
Anthony Marques left DC Comics as an editor two years ago to draw a comic for Dark Horse, is an instructor at the Kubert School and has rejoined editorial duties at Dynamite.
But Matt Idelson? That was news to me. Group Editor of the Superman books at DC Comics, he also previously worked at Marvel – indeed, he was the editor who got Deadpool an ongoing series, hired Joe Kelly and kept the book published despite the cancellation threats, for years. The existence of the current film is in no small part down to him.
That’s a very serious hire for Dynamite. I do look forward to what he brings to the party.
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018
- Three Competitive Creative Teams for Wonder Woman? - October 15, 2018
- David F Walker… Not Writing Flash for DC Comics - October 15, 2018