Announced at ComicsPRO were Dynamite’s latest editorial hires.
I’ve been talking to Rachel Pinnelas at Dynamite Entertainment for a little while now. Working as an editor at Marvel and then DC, she chose not to switch coasts and joined Dynamite last summer.
Anthony Marques left DC Comics as an editor two years ago to draw a comic for Dark Horse, is an instructor at the Kubert School and has rejoined editorial duties at Dynamite.
But Matt Idelson? That was news to me. Group Editor of the Superman books at DC Comics, he also previously worked at Marvel – indeed, he was the editor who got Deadpool an ongoing series, hired Joe Kelly and kept the book published despite the cancellation threats, for years. The existence of the current film is in no small part down to him.
That’s a very serious hire for Dynamite. I do look forward to what he brings to the party.
- A Comic Show – Bendis Came - April 18, 2018
- Sonic the Hedgehog #1 Goes to Third Printing, Batman #45 Goes to Second - April 18, 2018
- Image Comics Puts Late Comics Out of Their Misery, but Will Resolicit - April 18, 2018
- New Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, and Luke Cage Series for… Marvel Knights? - April 18, 2018
- The Thirteenth Doctor Stories Start in Titan July 2018 Solicits - April 18, 2018