This is Gerhard. He is best known in comics as the incredibly detailed background artist of Cerebus for 235 issues. Since that series ended its 300th issue, his profile has faded slightly in the comic book sphere. But his work continues, as it did before, in commercial art, architectural still life, portraits and more.
He has also been commissioned by Dark Hall Mansion to create these officially licensed Harry Potter prints, using the kind of detail and attention to architecture that made him so famous.
Beginning with Harry Potter And The Sorceror’s Stone, in a 24″ by 36″ screen print. See the pencils, and then the published pieces below. It will only be on sale until Sunday.
You can see further details here.
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018