We mentioned that Batman #50 was getting an extra epilogue, and a price bump.
While Superman #50, still at $4.99, was solicited from Gene Luen Yang and Howard Porter, they’ve had Patrick Zircher and Ardian Syaf added to the creative team which now also includes a page by classic Man of Steel artist Jon Bogdanove.
And the solicitation (with the cover below) used to read
Superman returns in all his glory in this very special issue that sees the Man of Steel back to full power as he faces his greatest enemy and also comes face to face with the pre-Flashpoint Kal-El! At last, it’s the meeting of the Supermen you’ve been waiting for!
But now reads:
With Superman back at full power, he takes the fight right to Vandal Savage in the epic conclusion to Savage Dawn! You won’t want to miss Vandal’s vision of Krypton – and a glimpse at dark future he might rule!
With this main cover instead.
And it’s also getting a 1:100 cover by Dave Johnson…
…that teams up with Batman #50 1:100 cover to make this sweet Superman V Batman image…
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017