We mentioned that Batman #50 was getting an extra epilogue, and a price bump.
While Superman #50, still at $4.99, was solicited from Gene Luen Yang and Howard Porter, they’ve had Patrick Zircher and Ardian Syaf added to the creative team which now also includes a page by classic Man of Steel artist Jon Bogdanove.
And the solicitation (with the cover below) used to read
Superman returns in all his glory in this very special issue that sees the Man of Steel back to full power as he faces his greatest enemy and also comes face to face with the pre-Flashpoint Kal-El! At last, it’s the meeting of the Supermen you’ve been waiting for!
But now reads:
With Superman back at full power, he takes the fight right to Vandal Savage in the epic conclusion to Savage Dawn! You won’t want to miss Vandal’s vision of Krypton – and a glimpse at dark future he might rule!
With this main cover instead.
And it’s also getting a 1:100 cover by Dave Johnson…
…that teams up with Batman #50 1:100 cover to make this sweet Superman V Batman image…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018