We mentioned that Batman #50 was getting an extra epilogue, and a price bump.
While Superman #50, still at $4.99, was solicited from Gene Luen Yang and Howard Porter, they’ve had Patrick Zircher and Ardian Syaf added to the creative team which now also includes a page by classic Man of Steel artist Jon Bogdanove.
And the solicitation (with the cover below) used to read
Superman returns in all his glory in this very special issue that sees the Man of Steel back to full power as he faces his greatest enemy and also comes face to face with the pre-Flashpoint Kal-El! At last, it’s the meeting of the Supermen you’ve been waiting for!
But now reads:
With Superman back at full power, he takes the fight right to Vandal Savage in the epic conclusion to Savage Dawn! You won’t want to miss Vandal’s vision of Krypton – and a glimpse at dark future he might rule!
With this main cover instead.
And it’s also getting a 1:100 cover by Dave Johnson…
…that teams up with Batman #50 1:100 cover to make this sweet Superman V Batman image…
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017