We mentioned that Batman #50 was getting an extra epilogue, and a price bump.
While Superman #50, still at $4.99, was solicited from Gene Luen Yang and Howard Porter, they’ve had Patrick Zircher and Ardian Syaf added to the creative team which now also includes a page by classic Man of Steel artist Jon Bogdanove.
And the solicitation (with the cover below) used to read
Superman returns in all his glory in this very special issue that sees the Man of Steel back to full power as he faces his greatest enemy and also comes face to face with the pre-Flashpoint Kal-El! At last, it’s the meeting of the Supermen you’ve been waiting for!
But now reads:
With Superman back at full power, he takes the fight right to Vandal Savage in the epic conclusion to Savage Dawn! You won’t want to miss Vandal’s vision of Krypton – and a glimpse at dark future he might rule!
With this main cover instead.
And it’s also getting a 1:100 cover by Dave Johnson…
…that teams up with Batman #50 1:100 cover to make this sweet Superman V Batman image…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017