With Bruce Wayne taking on the role of Batman again, Jason Inman of DC All-Access talked with series writer Scott Snyder about the return. Snyder speaks of how the idea is to take the well adjusted Bruce Wayne and smash it with Batman to make something new like you would smash atoms together to create new elements. He also talk about the collaboration with Yanick Paquette.
- Exclusive Extended Previews – Pathfinder: Runescars And Project Superpowers: Hero Killers - July 25, 2017
- Comic Book History Of DC Comics’ Morgan Edge - July 25, 2017
- Hot Toys ‘Roadworn Thor’ 1/6th Scale Figure Is A Bit Spoilery - July 25, 2017
- Matt Groening Brings ‘Disenchantment’ To Netflix - July 25, 2017
- Early NFL Power Rankings – Swinging Out To The AFC West - July 24, 2017