With Bruce Wayne taking on the role of Batman again, Jason Inman of DC All-Access talked with series writer Scott Snyder about the return. Snyder speaks of how the idea is to take the well adjusted Bruce Wayne and smash it with Batman to make something new like you would smash atoms together to create new elements. He also talk about the collaboration with Yanick Paquette.
- Writer’s Commentary: Ian Edginton Talks About Killer Instinct #4 - January 18, 2018
- NFL Post-Mortem: The 2017 Atlanta Falcons - January 18, 2018
- Flash Season 4: Wrestler Goldberg Plays Rare DC Comics Villain - January 18, 2018
- Black Lightning Season 1: What Will Keep Jefferson Pierce from Retiring Again? - January 18, 2018
- Arrow Season 5: The Team Finds How Cayden James Has Been Ahead of Them - January 18, 2018