With Bruce Wayne taking on the role of Batman again, Jason Inman of DC All-Access talked with series writer Scott Snyder about the return. Snyder speaks of how the idea is to take the well adjusted Bruce Wayne and smash it with Batman to make something new like you would smash atoms together to create new elements. He also talk about the collaboration with Yanick Paquette.
- Alpha Flight And Strikeforce Morituri Writer James Hudnall Needs Our Help - April 25, 2017
- Advanced Review – Secret Weapons, Turning Rejects Into Heroes - April 25, 2017
- Jeb Bush Finally Wins Something… With Help From Derek Jeter - April 25, 2017
- Hot Toys Shows Off The Iron Man Mark XLVII Armor From Spider-Man: Homecoming - April 25, 2017
- Green Arrow Vs Prometheus – Catch Up With A Spring Recap - April 25, 2017