In an interview with Bleeding Cool yesterday, about his upcoming Cinema Purgatorio project, Alan Moore passed on some news regarding the League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen comic he creates with Kevin O’Neill.
Kevin had been working solely on that for fifteen years, and it must have occurred to him that if he’d actually murdered somebody he’d be out by now. While we have a final volume of The League planned for a year or so’s time, and while we were both really enjoying the different scenarios, eras and locations of the Nemo trilogy, we felt it was necessary to take a break and do something radically different, in order to return to the finale of The League with all of the freshness and new ideas which that climax deserves and demands.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017