In an interview with Bleeding Cool yesterday, about his upcoming Cinema Purgatorio project, Alan Moore passed on some news regarding the League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen comic he creates with Kevin O’Neill.
Kevin had been working solely on that for fifteen years, and it must have occurred to him that if he’d actually murdered somebody he’d be out by now. While we have a final volume of The League planned for a year or so’s time, and while we were both really enjoying the different scenarios, eras and locations of the Nemo trilogy, we felt it was necessary to take a break and do something radically different, in order to return to the finale of The League with all of the freshness and new ideas which that climax deserves and demands.
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017