In an interview with Bleeding Cool yesterday, about his upcoming Cinema Purgatorio project, Alan Moore passed on some news regarding the League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen comic he creates with Kevin O’Neill.
Kevin had been working solely on that for fifteen years, and it must have occurred to him that if he’d actually murdered somebody he’d be out by now. While we have a final volume of The League planned for a year or so’s time, and while we were both really enjoying the different scenarios, eras and locations of the Nemo trilogy, we felt it was necessary to take a break and do something radically different, in order to return to the finale of The League with all of the freshness and new ideas which that climax deserves and demands.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018