In an interview with Bleeding Cool yesterday, about his upcoming Cinema Purgatorio project, Alan Moore passed on some news regarding the League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen comic he creates with Kevin O’Neill.
Kevin had been working solely on that for fifteen years, and it must have occurred to him that if he’d actually murdered somebody he’d be out by now. While we have a final volume of The League planned for a year or so’s time, and while we were both really enjoying the different scenarios, eras and locations of the Nemo trilogy, we felt it was necessary to take a break and do something radically different, in order to return to the finale of The League with all of the freshness and new ideas which that climax deserves and demands.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017