The Fix is the new comic from Nick Spencer and Steve Lieber, the team behind the much-admired Superior Foes Of Spider-Man, to be published by Image Comics in April. You may have seen it on the cover of this month’s Diamond Previews.
What you may not have seen is an uncensored preview of that comic in Previews, because it has some naughty words in it.
Words we were able to return to the page.
Just as their big hit for Marvel often featured the mundane complexity of being a bad guy, so is The Fix. Just because these guys point guns at old people, doesn’t mean they want them to, you know, choke or anything…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018