This initially also came from Writer X – read his credentials here. It’s not a “glamorous” casting as with Batman, but it makes me very pleased.
Because I’ve been told that Peter Tomasi is the writer of the new Superman bi-monthly comic book, part of the DC Rebirth.
He’s seen as a safe pair of hands, a journeyman, a veteran editor-turned-comic creator. But when I’ve read his comics, I see him more as an inventive creative, innovative storyteller. He’s a Grant Morrison without his reputation. With with Batman & Robin, Brightest Day, Green Lantern: Emerald Corps, the recent Batman: Arkham Knight and the creator owned Mighty I.
And he does have a tendency to grab your attention…
- Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man Shakes You Down For Another Dollar - October 18, 2018
- Return of Wolverine #4 Slips Into January 2019 - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Vault Of Spiders #2 Adds Scott Koblish, Mark Bagley and More - October 18, 2018
- Sara Pichelli Replaced on Fantastic Four #4 by Stefano Caselli - October 18, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018