This initially also came from Writer X – read his credentials here. It’s not a “glamorous” casting as with Batman, but it makes me very pleased.
Because I’ve been told that Peter Tomasi is the writer of the new Superman bi-monthly comic book, part of the DC Rebirth.
He’s seen as a safe pair of hands, a journeyman, a veteran editor-turned-comic creator. But when I’ve read his comics, I see him more as an inventive creative, innovative storyteller. He’s a Grant Morrison without his reputation. With with Batman & Robin, Brightest Day, Green Lantern: Emerald Corps, the recent Batman: Arkham Knight and the creator owned Mighty I.
And he does have a tendency to grab your attention…
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017
- Leo Baxendale, Creator Of The Bash Street Kids, Dies At 86 - April 27, 2017
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017