This initially also came from Writer X – read his credentials here. It’s not a “glamorous” casting as with Batman, but it makes me very pleased.
Because I’ve been told that Peter Tomasi is the writer of the new Superman bi-monthly comic book, part of the DC Rebirth.
He’s seen as a safe pair of hands, a journeyman, a veteran editor-turned-comic creator. But when I’ve read his comics, I see him more as an inventive creative, innovative storyteller. He’s a Grant Morrison without his reputation. With with Batman & Robin, Brightest Day, Green Lantern: Emerald Corps, the recent Batman: Arkham Knight and the creator owned Mighty I.
And he does have a tendency to grab your attention…
- Alan Davis Joins Captain America #703 - April 26, 2018
- Which Back Issues are Getting the Avengers: Infinity War Effect – and Which Ones Might Be About To - April 26, 2018
- Many Armors of Iron Man Mini-Comic Given Away for Tony Stark: Iron Man Launch Party - April 26, 2018
- Why the Movie Thanos is More Chilling Than the Comic Book Thanos [Minor Spoilers] - April 26, 2018
- Almost All Marvel Comics Nominated for Eisners This Year Have Been Cancelled - April 26, 2018