Bleeding Cool has already told you that we are getting a new Titans series as part of the upcoming DC Rebirth event.
We didn’t now if there would be a Teen Titans book anymore. Turns out there is. And it will be led by the ten year old son of Batman himself, Damian Wayne.
He’s not even a teenager! Or, maybe, he will be now. I don’t know.
I guess there should always be a Robin of some type in charge. And, as he tells us…
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017