Bleeding Cool has already told you that we are getting a new Titans series as part of the upcoming DC Rebirth event.
We didn’t now if there would be a Teen Titans book anymore. Turns out there is. And it will be led by the ten year old son of Batman himself, Damian Wayne.
He’s not even a teenager! Or, maybe, he will be now. I don’t know.
I guess there should always be a Robin of some type in charge. And, as he tells us…
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017