Bleeding Cool has already told you that we are getting a new Titans series as part of the upcoming DC Rebirth event.
We didn’t now if there would be a Teen Titans book anymore. Turns out there is. And it will be led by the ten year old son of Batman himself, Damian Wayne.
He’s not even a teenager! Or, maybe, he will be now. I don’t know.
I guess there should always be a Robin of some type in charge. And, as he tells us…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018