On Friday, Sky TV premiered the first episode of Stan Lee’s Lucky Man, a London-set supernatural drama about a man who acquires a very lucky charm – but does it have a cost?
Playing up London to the nth degree, the show sees James Nesbitt walking the streets (a lot). Including along Shaftesbury Avenue and past Forbidden Planet where a certain person is conducting a signing.
Intriguingly the exterior is Forbidden Planet in London but the interior is somewhere else entirely… maybe somewhere a little closer to Stan Lee‘s West Hollywood home?
- DC Comics to Publish English Translation of Batman & the Justice League Manga - March 18, 2018
- Solicits for DC Ink and Zoom Titles Mera, Harley Quinn: Breaking Glass, and DC Super Hero Girls: Search for Atlantis - March 18, 2018
- Brian Michael Bendis’s Creator-Owned Comics to Cost Less from DC Than Marvel - March 18, 2018
- 8 More Absolute/Omnibus Books from DC Comics, from Flashpoint to Before Watchmen - March 18, 2018
- Adapting Madness – Bringing H.P. Lovecraft’s World to Life - March 18, 2018