On Friday, Sky TV premiered the first episode of Stan Lee’s Lucky Man, a London-set supernatural drama about a man who acquires a very lucky charm – but does it have a cost?
Playing up London to the nth degree, the show sees James Nesbitt walking the streets (a lot). Including along Shaftesbury Avenue and past Forbidden Planet where a certain person is conducting a signing.
Intriguingly the exterior is Forbidden Planet in London but the interior is somewhere else entirely… maybe somewhere a little closer to Stan Lee‘s West Hollywood home?
- Full Image Comics September 2018 Solicitations – Launching Bully Wars, Man-Eaters, MCMLXXV, Burnouts, Cemetery Beach and OGNs Green Monk, HCHOM, Me The People and My Heroes Have Always Been Junkies - June 19, 2018
- The X-Men Gold #30 Wedding Twist Was Not Marc Guggenheim’s Idea (SPOILERS) - June 19, 2018
- Exclusive: Gallery 13 Grab Stephen King’s The Dark Tower Graphic Novel Rights from Marvel - June 19, 2018
- Marvel, DC and Others Persuade Comic Stores to Put Spinner Racks in Other Businesses - June 19, 2018
- Chris Hastings and Salva Espin do Deadpool as James Bond For Digital-First Comic, Secret Agent Deadpool - June 19, 2018