On Friday, Sky TV premiered the first episode of Stan Lee’s Lucky Man, a London-set supernatural drama about a man who acquires a very lucky charm – but does it have a cost?
Playing up London to the nth degree, the show sees James Nesbitt walking the streets (a lot). Including along Shaftesbury Avenue and past Forbidden Planet where a certain person is conducting a signing.
Intriguingly the exterior is Forbidden Planet in London but the interior is somewhere else entirely… maybe somewhere a little closer to Stan Lee‘s West Hollywood home?
- Michael Davis, Keynote Speaker at Afro ComicCon on the War for Static Shock - October 19, 2018
- Comixology Bestseller List, 19th October 2018 – The Crossover-Then-New-Writer Paradigm - October 19, 2018
- Spider-Man, Who?? The Psychology of Marvel Comics Vs. the Movies - October 19, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Lenticular, Foil and Black Bags - October 19, 2018
- Erik Burnham’s Writer’s Commentary on Red Sonja #22 - October 19, 2018