On Friday, Sky TV premiered the first episode of Stan Lee’s Lucky Man, a London-set supernatural drama about a man who acquires a very lucky charm – but does it have a cost?
Playing up London to the nth degree, the show sees James Nesbitt walking the streets (a lot). Including along Shaftesbury Avenue and past Forbidden Planet where a certain person is conducting a signing.
Intriguingly the exterior is Forbidden Planet in London but the interior is somewhere else entirely… maybe somewhere a little closer to Stan Lee‘s West Hollywood home?
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List, 21st October 2018 – Batman Vs Shuri - October 21, 2018
- Punisher Season 2 and Jessica Jones Season 3, the Last Marvel Netflix Shows? Will They End up on Marvel Unlimited? - October 21, 2018
- From Hilda to Esther – Walking Through Notts Comic Con 2018 - October 21, 2018
- The Daily LITG – 21st October 2018 – Happy Birthday Paul Levitz - October 21, 2018
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018