Sometimes when you absolutely and utterly parody something – you get the very thing you were parodying.
So when Deadpool parodied the kind of nineties launch of a title or character aied at the speculator market… well..
Deadpool #6, with the first appearance of Deadpool 2099…
Makes you wonder how the 25th anniversary issue Deadpool #7 is going to go down.
BTW, the original Spider-Man 2099 #1? Just sold for 99 cents. Just saying.
- Will Batman be Left at the Bat Altar? - May 27, 2018
- A View From Nigeria On Black Panther #1 by Ta-Nehisi Coates and Daniel Acuña - May 27, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 27th May 2018 – From MCM London Comic Con - May 27, 2018
- Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Immortal Hulk, Tony Stark Iron Man All Sell Out First Issues - May 27, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 27th May 2018 – Everyone Loves Josh Middleton - May 27, 2018