Sometimes when you absolutely and utterly parody something – you get the very thing you were parodying.
So when Deadpool parodied the kind of nineties launch of a title or character aied at the speculator market… well..
Deadpool #6, with the first appearance of Deadpool 2099…
Makes you wonder how the 25th anniversary issue Deadpool #7 is going to go down.
BTW, the original Spider-Man 2099 #1? Just sold for 99 cents. Just saying.
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018
- Okay… How About a Fantastic Four #1 for June as Well? - February 22, 2018