Sometimes when you absolutely and utterly parody something – you get the very thing you were parodying.
So when Deadpool parodied the kind of nineties launch of a title or character aied at the speculator market… well..
Deadpool #6, with the first appearance of Deadpool 2099…
Makes you wonder how the 25th anniversary issue Deadpool #7 is going to go down.
BTW, the original Spider-Man 2099 #1? Just sold for 99 cents. Just saying.
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who – Rosa - October 21, 2018
- Rosa – The First Doctor Who to Make Me Cry Since Father’s Day - October 21, 2018
- Trailer for Next Week’s Doctor Who: Arachnids In The UK - October 21, 2018
- Rick & Morty Exclusives From MCM London Comic Con - October 21, 2018
- Donny Cates Delighted by Funko Exclusives at MCM London Comic Con Next Weekend - October 21, 2018