Today, Bleeding Cool has been running a number of articles relating to what we have been told about a DC Comics relaunch. We didn’t say reboot, deliberately. I’ve been hearing about a little Titans Hunt-style retconning but that’s all.
Turns out neither reboot or relaunch is the correct phrase.
DC Comics co-Publisher Dan DiDio has just tweeted,
UPDATE: And his fellow co-publisher. Double Rich Twitch.
— Jim Lee (@JimLee) January 22, 2016
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017