Today, Bleeding Cool has been running a number of articles relating to what we have been told about a DC Comics relaunch. We didn’t say reboot, deliberately. I’ve been hearing about a little Titans Hunt-style retconning but that’s all.
Turns out neither reboot or relaunch is the correct phrase.
DC Comics co-Publisher Dan DiDio has just tweeted,
UPDATE: And his fellow co-publisher. Double Rich Twitch.
— Jim Lee (@JimLee) January 22, 2016
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017