Today, Bleeding Cool has been running a number of articles relating to what we have been told about a DC Comics relaunch. We didn’t say reboot, deliberately. I’ve been hearing about a little Titans Hunt-style retconning but that’s all.
Turns out neither reboot or relaunch is the correct phrase.
DC Comics co-Publisher Dan DiDio has just tweeted,
UPDATE: And his fellow co-publisher. Double Rich Twitch.
— Jim Lee (@JimLee) January 22, 2016
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017