In February, Dynamite are crossing over the Gold Key characters, who have knocked around from publisher to publisher, in one comic. Gold Key Alliance #1 by Phil Hester and Brent Peebles out in April.
Turok, Dinosaur Hunter. Magnus, Robot Fighter. Solar, Man of the Atom. The Mighty Samson. The legendary heroes whose adventures have thrilled comic book readers for over half a century are back, only this time they all share the same time and the same world – ours! In this breakneck first issue, each warrior wrestles with the perils of the twenty-first century, but a greater evil is approaching, one that will unify the legendary champions in a struggle that will change each forever. Join Eisner-nominated writer Phil Hester (Wonder Woman, Green Arrow, The Bionic Man) and rising star artist Brent Peeples (Last of the Greats, Legenderry: Green Hornet) for the latest and greatest chapter in the Gold Key saga.
And they are also launching The Twilight Zone/Shadow #1, mixing those two properties together as well, by David Avallone and Dave Acosta.
He knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men… but who knows what lurks in the heart of The Shadow? Find out, in the first issue of this mind-blowing four-part storyline entitled “Shadow of a Doubt”, as the Master of Men takes a fateful step into that wondrous land bounded only by imagination: an area which we call… The Twilight Zone.
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018