Talking to the Big Issue magazine, sold by the homeless to benefit the homeless, he was asked that with Disney owning the rights to both Star Wars and The Avengers, if he could envisage the two things crossing over.
“Well I don’t know how many characters you can have in a movie but obviously the people who produce these things are looking to be as successful as possible. If they feel that incorporating Star Wars with the Marvel characters will be very successful, they’ll find a way to do it. Can you imagine Spider-Man saying “May the force be with you?” It may come to that!”
“We did it in the comics, I created the Avengers by taking many of our characters and making a team out f them. We can have as many characters join the Avengers as we want to for future movies, That might be fun too – all of sudden Luke Skywalker is an Avenger!”
Could this be the droid he’s looking for?
The magazine also features advertising for the London Super Comic Con and MCM London Expo taking advantage of the opportunity…
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017