Talking to the Big Issue magazine, sold by the homeless to benefit the homeless, he was asked that with Disney owning the rights to both Star Wars and The Avengers, if he could envisage the two things crossing over.
“Well I don’t know how many characters you can have in a movie but obviously the people who produce these things are looking to be as successful as possible. If they feel that incorporating Star Wars with the Marvel characters will be very successful, they’ll find a way to do it. Can you imagine Spider-Man saying “May the force be with you?” It may come to that!”
“We did it in the comics, I created the Avengers by taking many of our characters and making a team out f them. We can have as many characters join the Avengers as we want to for future movies, That might be fun too – all of sudden Luke Skywalker is an Avenger!”
Could this be the droid he’s looking for?
The magazine also features advertising for the London Super Comic Con and MCM London Expo taking advantage of the opportunity…
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017