Deadline reports that the network has order a pilot for 24: Legacy, a continuation of the counter-terrorism series that will feature a whole new cast. Though original star Kiefer Sutherland will be an executive producer on the new series, he is not expected to appear. Instead, Legacy will focus on “a military hero’s return to the U.S. and the trouble that follows him back – compelling him to ask CTU for help in saving his life, and stopping what potentially could be one of the largest-scale terror attacks on American soil.”
According to the report, the production is seeking an African American twentysomething actor to take the new lead role. Like Jack Bauer before him, he will face the worst day of his life one hour — and one episode — at a time. He will also presumably have the ability to teleport across Los Angeles County.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016