Here we have the second installment of DC Comics Art Academy, this time with the art of Babs Tarr and her co-writing team on Batgirl, Cameron Stewart and Brenden Fletcher. This one, like the Jim Lee entry, was filmed at last summer’s San Diego Comic Con. Stewart and Fletcher gives insight into the comic while Tarr draws two different sketches of their main character.
- Chris Wood Wears a More Comic Book Accurate Mon-El Costume - January 16, 2018
- Fox Rushes to Renew Brand New Series 9-1-1 - January 16, 2018
- Reading the Fates with the Vampirella Tarot Card Deck - January 16, 2018
- Supergirl Returns with Legion of Super-Heroes at Her Side - January 16, 2018
- The Flash Season 4: Todd Helbing on Whether Joe West Will Cross the Line to Save Barry - January 16, 2018