Consider at one point it was intended to be demolished with an alternate structure built in Queens, this is quite a journey for the Javits after gaining a subway station last year.
The Center will gain an addition 1.2million square feet to add to the existing 2.1 million square feet, giving the Center the largest ballroom in the Northeast of the USA and a new half-a-million square foot exhibition space. There will also be a terrace overlooking the Hudson.
So who will break ground first… The Javits or the San Diego Convention Center?
- TV Legend Sir Bruce Forsyth Passes Away At Age 89 - August 18, 2017
- Nerd Block Owes Diamond And Funko A Quarter Of A Million Each, And NYCC $150K - August 18, 2017
- The Supergirl Cosplayer Who Went To Charlottesville. Guess Whose Side She Was On? - August 18, 2017
- Marc Laming On X-Men Gold And Other Creative Changes To Jean Grey, Hulk And Prox Transmissions - August 18, 2017
- Post-Credits Scene From Defenders Episode 8 Teases The Next Marvel Netflix Series To Come… - August 18, 2017