More companies whose attempts to register trademarks are being challenged by DC Comics.
Eileen Alden for “Super Sikh”, attempting to be registered for “downloadable electronic books, comic books and graphic novels featuring fictional stories”.
Then there’s Joo Global trying to register the word “Superwoman “for herbal supplements for women in capsule form for boosting energy and treating sexual dysfunction.
They’ve even opposed one of their publishing partners, Scholastic for “Adventures Of Superkid.”
And one Christine Walsh for “Super Meow Meow Man”, for “A series of fiction works, namely, novels and books featuring superheroes; Comic strips”
Makes me wonder how Supergran and Superted got away with it… also Superglue or Super Mario…
- The Ten Biggest Toy And Statue Sales Of San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Keeping The Alien And Predator Shared Universe Going At San Diego Comic-Con - July 24, 2017
- Crunchyroll Panel At San Diego Comic-Con Launches Their Own Show – Crunchyroll Expo - July 24, 2017
- The Top Twenty Highest Sales Of Signed Cast Posters From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 24, 2017
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017