More companies whose attempts to register trademarks are being challenged by DC Comics.
Eileen Alden for “Super Sikh”, attempting to be registered for “downloadable electronic books, comic books and graphic novels featuring fictional stories”.
Then there’s Joo Global trying to register the word “Superwoman “for herbal supplements for women in capsule form for boosting energy and treating sexual dysfunction.
They’ve even opposed one of their publishing partners, Scholastic for “Adventures Of Superkid.”
And one Christine Walsh for “Super Meow Meow Man”, for “A series of fiction works, namely, novels and books featuring superheroes; Comic strips”
Makes me wonder how Supergran and Superted got away with it… also Superglue or Super Mario…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018