More companies whose attempts to register trademarks are being challenged by DC Comics.
Eileen Alden for “Super Sikh”, attempting to be registered for “downloadable electronic books, comic books and graphic novels featuring fictional stories”.
Then there’s Joo Global trying to register the word “Superwoman “for herbal supplements for women in capsule form for boosting energy and treating sexual dysfunction.
They’ve even opposed one of their publishing partners, Scholastic for “Adventures Of Superkid.”
And one Christine Walsh for “Super Meow Meow Man”, for “A series of fiction works, namely, novels and books featuring superheroes; Comic strips”
Makes me wonder how Supergran and Superted got away with it… also Superglue or Super Mario…
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017