More companies whose attempts to register trademarks are being challenged by DC Comics.
Eileen Alden for “Super Sikh”, attempting to be registered for “downloadable electronic books, comic books and graphic novels featuring fictional stories”.
Then there’s Joo Global trying to register the word “Superwoman “for herbal supplements for women in capsule form for boosting energy and treating sexual dysfunction.
They’ve even opposed one of their publishing partners, Scholastic for “Adventures Of Superkid.”
And one Christine Walsh for “Super Meow Meow Man”, for “A series of fiction works, namely, novels and books featuring superheroes; Comic strips”
Makes me wonder how Supergran and Superted got away with it… also Superglue or Super Mario…
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017
- Leo Baxendale, Creator Of The Bash Street Kids, Dies At 86 - April 27, 2017
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017
- Exclusive: A Few DC Covers For May, From Gary Frank To Frank Cho To Jim Lee To Emanuela Lupacchino To Jenny Frison - April 27, 2017