Citing a page in the most recent issue of Entertainment Weekly, comicbook.com reports that the second season of Daredevil will debut in March of 2016.
As part of the magazine’s extended look at the second season, which will introduced Jon Bernthal as Frank Castle and Elodie Yung as Elektra, the profile lists the series as returning in March, though no official word has come from Marvel or Netflix.
Granted, the information is likely correct and fans can enjoy more time with Matt, Foggy and Karen a bit sooner than first anticipated.
Daredevil definitely returns sometime between March and April of 2016.
- Space Ghost Coast To Coast’s C. Martin Croker Dead At 54 - September 18, 2016
- Comissioner Gordon Waits For The Batman In Justice League Photo - September 18, 2016
- Coulson And Mac Get Briefed On Odd Deaths In A Clip From Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D. Premiere - September 17, 2016
- Movies With Mikey Tackles YouTube Show Monster Factory - September 17, 2016
- Todd McFarlane Promises A Dark Spawn Movie … Again - September 16, 2016