Yesterday we announced that Dynamite was having a line-wide sale on their digital comics available from the Dark Horse Digital shop. This left some of you who buy your books through Comixology (now a division of Amazon) feeling left out.
Now Dynamite is announcing that Comixology will be having a 50% off sale for all Dynamite titles released through December 27th. By using the code NEWYEAR. So, any book hitting the shelves except the brand new ones from this week. That’s over 2,500 titles to fill up your new tablets and smart phones.
That would be titles including Vampirella and Red Sonja, John Carter, Dejah Thoris, The Spirit, Preacher and Boys co-creator Garth Ennis’ A Train Called Love, James Bond, Army of Darkness and Grumpy Cat.
Now they say the sale is for a limited time, but they didn’t say just how limited in the release so you might want to head over to Comixology and check it out for yourself.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018