Kingston Vale, in leafy South West, London has two comic book claims to fame. It is the home to Soaring Penguin Press, publishers of one of my favourite anthology comics, Meanwhile. And it’s where I live and write Bleeding Cool – and have done for almost seven years.
And so it’s where I’m spending New Year’s Eve with family and friends, toasting 2016. Tomorrow is ice skating, New Year’s Day Parade in central London and then… The Rumour Awards.
Happiness to all for the new year, as and when the date line crosses your time zone, as it just has here.
No one try to kill anyone okay? Just for a bit at least?
- The Writer of Invictus Pens Graphic Novel, Mandela and the General - October 15, 2018
- Olivia Olson’s Marcy & Simon #1 Kicks Off Official Canon Continuation of Adventure Time in January - October 15, 2018
- The Future of Black Label at DC Comics – It’s All Stephen Colbert’s Fault? - October 15, 2018
- Three Competing Creative Teams for Wonder Woman? - October 15, 2018
- David F Walker… Not Writing Flash for DC Comics - October 15, 2018