Whether of not the current run of Justice League takes place before or after the current storylines in Batman, Superman, Action Comics and Superman/Wonder Woman has been up for debate. The former sees a more traditional looking team while the latter has seen big changes with both Superman and Batman’s look, identity and the relationship between Superman and Wonder Woman.
Specifically that Superman told Wonder Woman that he no longer loved her. Remember?
Well in today’s Justice League as Steve Trevor talks with Wonder Woman about her… choices.
So the question is, is this set before or after current Superman/Wonder Woman issues? Is this a reaction to what Superman told her? Or was she there, way ahead of Clark, and waited for him to realise on his own?
…with a few hiccups along the way.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, currently showcasing the work of the artists involved with Avery Hill, a publishing company based in South London.
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018
- Neal Adams Expresses Concern For Rumoured Comics Royalty Changes - October 20, 2018