Whether of not the current run of Justice League takes place before or after the current storylines in Batman, Superman, Action Comics and Superman/Wonder Woman has been up for debate. The former sees a more traditional looking team while the latter has seen big changes with both Superman and Batman’s look, identity and the relationship between Superman and Wonder Woman.
Specifically that Superman told Wonder Woman that he no longer loved her. Remember?
Well in today’s Justice League as Steve Trevor talks with Wonder Woman about her… choices.
So the question is, is this set before or after current Superman/Wonder Woman issues? Is this a reaction to what Superman told her? Or was she there, way ahead of Clark, and waited for him to realise on his own?
…with a few hiccups along the way.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, currently showcasing the work of the artists involved with Avery Hill, a publishing company based in South London.
- How a Marvel Marketer Helped Rob Liefeld Persuade Marvel Comics to Publish X-Force - March 22, 2018
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Infinity Countdown, Hunt for Wolverine, X-Men Gold and Fantastic Four: Beyond Galactus - March 22, 2018
- Thanos to Fight His Own Future in Thanos: The Infinity Conflict by Jim Starlin and Alan Davis - March 22, 2018
- Second Printings for Thanos, X-Men Red, Avengers, Rick & Morty and Jim Henson’s Labyrinth - March 22, 2018
- Rumour: Apple to Buy Sony? - March 22, 2018