Whether of not the current run of Justice League takes place before or after the current storylines in Batman, Superman, Action Comics and Superman/Wonder Woman has been up for debate. The former sees a more traditional looking team while the latter has seen big changes with both Superman and Batman’s look, identity and the relationship between Superman and Wonder Woman.
Specifically that Superman told Wonder Woman that he no longer loved her. Remember?
Well in today’s Justice League as Steve Trevor talks with Wonder Woman about her… choices.
So the question is, is this set before or after current Superman/Wonder Woman issues? Is this a reaction to what Superman told her? Or was she there, way ahead of Clark, and waited for him to realise on his own?
…with a few hiccups along the way.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, currently showcasing the work of the artists involved with Avery Hill, a publishing company based in South London.
- The Devil Within, a Comic Based on a Real Story About Possession – in Black Mask September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Does Marvel’s ‘Infinity Warps’ Confirm Our Theory About Infinity Wars? #WhoGetsWarped - June 20, 2018
- Stabbity Ever After Launches in Scout Comics September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- The Vamplets Return in Time for Halloween in Action Lab September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018
- Patience Conviction Revenge and Moth & Whisper Launch in AfterShock Comics September 2018 Solicits - June 20, 2018